Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heavy Hearted

I seem to wear my feelings on my sleeve. So I figured I could start a blog to release some of the burden, maybe then I won't be so ready to explode...

Can't Do It Alone

What a terrible place I dwell in;
confined is such fleshly sin.

As my soul cries out during the night;
my mind still carries me to things not right.

God I pray to take me from here, DEATH, what a joy;
it's life that I fear.

I've tried, and I've tried to give it my all;
yet the taller I stand, truly the harder I fall.

So tonight Dear Lord, as you lay me down for rest;
I'll face another tomorrow, and give it my best.

Wake me in the morning, sun in my face;
for I continue to survive, through only Your sweet grace!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

well. glad to see that it picked up in the end